The title says it all, I made some kind of bucketlist. It is a mix of achievable things and dreams which are harder to pursue. I am not sure whether I really agree with the concept of a list of things you need to do before you die. After al, I could die tomorrow because the train crashes, or I get overrun by a bus. Or a meteor will fall upon me but that is very unlikely. Or at least I hope so.
Get prepared for my list!
- Travel to Asia, Australia, South-America, North-America, South Africa (short: make some kind of interrupted trip around the world)
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Sit (frontrow) by a fashion show
- Follow a make-up course to get better techniques
- Spend a week (or longer) in some kind of yoga retreat or monastery
- Own a designer-item (bag, dress, blazer or something?)
- Own a horse, or two
- Go glamping for a week
- Eat healthy (for the rest of my life)
- Doing natural horsemanship
- Exercise more (3x a week)
- Finding the perfect skin-care routine
- Eat at a restaurant which has Michelin stars.
- Have a lot of fruit trees and grow my own vegetables
- Make a patchwork blanket
- Win the lottery
- Design my own jewelry
I think that is about 80%, I want to travel a lot and live healthier than I do now. I am sure that there is a lot more I want to do, but that will come in time.
What do you want to do before you die?