I told you Saturday that I would do the newest Happy Challenge different than it originally should be done. Instead of a list of thankful things/ moments every day I would post a general list of things I am thankful for. Today it is time for that list.
The things I am thankful for are:
- Sun, I love sun. And I am thankful that it is finally shining more. I am very happy that I can leave the house in daylight and that I return home before it is dark. I missed that!
- I am thankful that a certain person I care much about is still alive. She fights so hard. She deserves much better but she manages as well as she can.
- I am thankful for general things like a house to live in, food on my table, clothes in the closet, et cetera.
- I am thankful that I earn enough money that besides saving a lot I still have enough to buy things that make me happy. Like my new Chanel Lipstick (102 – Palpitante).
- I am thankful that my skin is currently relatively calm. No larger irritations, less dry, but still very sensitive. It is not ideal but it is a lot better than a few months ago!
- I am thankful that I can still play the piano. Less skilled than I used to, but I can still play.
It is a short list. There are a few things which I did not mention, as they are currently not how I would like them to be. I am very unhappy with my time distribution. It feels for me that I have so much to do that I have no time left for myself at all. I go to my internship during the week and I work during the weekends and when I am then returned home I have no energy left to do something I like. Everything is just to much effort. The only thing I am doing then is watching series and typing the blogpost for the next day. I hope that it will get better soon, I can’t keep this up for long.
What are you thankful for?