Hi guys! (and girls!)
It is Tuesday! Time for another 10 questions of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. Click here for part 1. Somehow I can’t fix the numbering and it starts again with one buy that should not matter much. Here we go!
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I think I would say something about it. It would be unfair to just sit and listen to them while they do that to a friend of mine behind her back.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don’t believe everything they say and create your own life. Though with respect for you parents and other people.
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Guess that depends on the law. I would let people hide and give them food and stuff. But I would not try to save them for deserved justice. And I would drive above the speed limit though I would not break in somewhere.
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Personally? No, I don’t think so.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I don’t always (read: never) think before I speak? And I am more mature than other people at my age. Otherwise I wouldn’t know anything I do differently.
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Easiest explanation? I am weird. But also I think I have different priorities. And everyone is different.
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Traveling more, working a summer on a horse farm somewhere in Europe, moving out.. What holds me back is lack of time and money. Especially time.
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes, I do. A lot of feelings and thought I do not need to have but somehow they are stuck inside my head. I am learning to deal with it.
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Ai, hard one. I think I would move to south Germany, or Sweden. What is for sure is that I would stay in a Western country. With a language which is easy enough to learn. I would move there because I think that it would be nice and quiet. Different. I don’t really know.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No, I don’t. Unless it is the ‘close door’ button which does not react at once. I know it does not make the elevator faster.
So, that were the 10 questions for today. Next Tuesday I will have the answers of question 21-30 for you! Feel free to answer the questions for yourself, you may post your answers here or on your own blog. Or just answer them privately.