Hi guys! (and girls!)
Another week has passed and, again, it is Tuesday! Time for the third 10 questions of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. Here we go again!
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I would go for a worried genius. Because I feel like I am already worried and being a genius might be even more fun.
- Why are you, you?
Because I am formed by my memories and actions from my past.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Not always, and I know that. I am working on that though it is hard.
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch is definitely worse. Especially when that particular friend is saying that we shouldn’t lose touch and then after a few months stops answering your emails. Ouch.
- What are you most grateful for?
Actually, I don’t even know. I’m not even always grateful that I am alive.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
I would rather lose all of my old memories. There are not much I would miss.
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Sometimes maybe, and sometimes not.
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Yes, it has in the past. And I am trying to prevent it from happening again.
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
As it still influences me, yes it sadly enough does really matter. I try not to let it influence me but it is hard.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
I honestly do not have any outstanding memory. That does not mean that I had a bad childhood or anything but it was not that very special I think?
So, that were the 10 questions for today. Next Tuesday I will have the answers of question 31-40 for you! Feel free to answer the questions for yourself, you may post your answers here or on your own blog. Or just answer them privately.