Hi guys! (and girls!)
Today it is time for another 10 questions of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. We are almost finished! Last week I will answer the 10 final questions. Here we go for the fourth part!
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
I don’t know any exact moment but it probably was when I was with my boyfriend. When we go somewhere together most of the time I am very happy.
- If not now, then when?
When I have money and time? I think?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
A lot of money? When I would achieve my plans right now I would need to stop studying and that would cause me a huge bill. Ain’t gonna do that.
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Best conversation without saying anyting? Nope. I did have conversations which I loved but that always involved spoken words.
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Religion is interpreted, and the eye of the beholder causes different interpretations and that causes war.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Possible theoretically, yes. Practically, it is sometimes harder than it seems.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No, I would not. I would finish my study, keep working. And when I would be done studying I would work a bit more. The thing I would do when I win a million dollars would be moving out and when I am finished with my study I would buy a horse, or two.
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Easy, more work I enjoy doing. Being bored means that you are doing the wrong thing.
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Sometimes yes. Time is relatively and sometimes everything flows over in each other. Till July I will often have the feeling like I lived a day a hundred times before.
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
As far as I know, I never did something like that before.
So, that were the 10 questions for today. Next Tuesday I will have the answers of the last 10 questions (41-50) for you! Feel free to answer the questions for yourself, you may post your answers here or on your own blog. Or just answer them privately.