Hi guys! (and girls!)
This Tuesday it is time for the final ten questions of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. I will also tell you what I thought about the questions and whether they influenced my life or not. Here are my answers for the final questions!
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My best friend which lives on the other side of the country, and 2 in Belgium. And my boyfriend but I think he will come along with me. Happily enough, it is a very rare possibility to happen.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No, I would not. I don’t want that. I am attractive enough, and who wants to be famous? Then you can’t go grocery shopping or just shopping without paparazzi. No way I would want that.
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is my current status. Just living through the day. Auto-pilot mode. Truly living means for me that you try to get the best of every day.
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When there is no good choice visible by calculating. Sometimes both options are equal and than it is time for your heart.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because mistakes hurt.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would wear more radiant lipsticks. I would probably talk more. And I think my live would be very different as certain things in my past would not have happened.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
When I had to sprint for the train. And than I sit down and try not to gasp to much.
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love my boyfriend, healthy food, chocolate, make-up. Yes I do openly express this love on a regular basis.
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
I don’t think so. I don’t have memorable days these times. And I don’t want to remember every single day because than a special day is less special.
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Both. When I would do all my decisions on my own that would cause a lot of trouble.
This is it. The end. Some of the questions are more interesting than others. Overall I don’t have the idea that it really freed my mind but it was fun to do.
Feel free to answer the questions for yourself, you may post your answers here or on your own blog. Or just answer them privately.